Again the information is what you'll find on Paypal's site, because I couldn't have explained it any better than the source. I do make some money when you sign up using one of the affiliate links below. However, even if you choose not to use one of the links below I still suggest using Paypal, especially if you are just getting started with your online business.
Here's my final point. I know some online retailers don't like using Paypal for a number of reasons, but there are a number of people including myself that are much more comfortable paying for goods and services online directly from our Paypal accounts, so in this respect you'll want to accept Paypal as not to exclude and customers.
Turn your website into an online store today
Your site's up. But how are customers going to pay you? Website Payments Standard is the fastest way to set up online payments on your website.
* Low transaction fees 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD
* No monthly, set-up, or cancellation fees
* Get paid by anyone . even by customers without a PayPal account
* Accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal
The all-in-one online payment processing solution.
Want to accept credit cards directly on your website and get the fastest checkout available with PayPal?
1) PayPal Website Payments Pro is the answer.
2) You get the features of an internet merchant account and payment gateway at a low cost.
Bill your customers easily online
Use PayPal Email Payments for a quick and secure way to bill your customers and accept credit card, bank, and PayPal payments online. You don't even need a website—just email your customers a payment request that they can click and pay. Email Payments is:
* Faster. Stop waiting for checks—your customers pay with one click.
* Efficient. Email invoices through the PayPal site, or by using your Outlook or QuickBooks programs.
* Low-cost. Receive payments with no merchant account fees, setup fees, or monthly fees. All you pay are low transaction fees to receive payments.