affiliate_link

How I'm Going to Make Money Online

I've read about a few people who have given away ebooks for free. The concept is to bring people in by giving them something of extreme value i.e. information they want and/or need. The free ebooks becomes the carrot to make money online.



I'll use the same concept except I'll create a number of short niche specific reports on how to make money online. While one of my goals is to make money online using these special reports, I'm interested in building my reputation and credibility with the global market on how to make money on the Internet. I view the special reports as bite size candy, giving people just enough to want more. This is a full scale experiment. I'll measure my success not merely on how much money I make online, but how far reaching the special reports go.



Ok, I'm getting a little off track here. I'll put links within the special reports to sites and/or blogs where visitors can download other products and services I offer that teaches them to make money online. Another goal is to build a stable following of readers where we can create and sustain an online community of people from all walks of life who are interested in exchanging information on how we can make money online no mater what our primary field or industry is.

One industry I'm involved in is the music business. I help entertainment companies, music businesses, entertainment lawyers, djs, record companies and other related businesses monetizie their web presence or make money online.

If you're interested in being one of the first to get the free special report via email subscribe to the email list on this page.
AddThis Feed Button
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Sell your mp3 download, audio book, ebook or special report using a safe, secure, delivery method with E-Junkie. Sell Downloads

Money Goldmine History