For someone new to the Internet or merely wanting to create another source of residual/passive income Zlio may be the answer on how to make money online. The site looks fun and easy enough to use that I plan on setting up my on Zlio Store.
- One thing I didn't see that is a drawback to me is the ability to use your own url. As it is now when you set up your own store you will get a url such as books.zlio.com instead of being able to have books.com.
- I didn't clearly see on the site how much money you'd receive per transaction.
- Setting up your on Internet Store seems fairly simple and quick to do.
- Zlio offers a number of products you can place in your store.
- There are multiple ways to get paid from your Zlio Account:
- Whenever someone buys a product from your store.
- Whenever someone else signs up to Zlio through your account.
- Whenever the person you signed up through your page signs someone else up.
- When someone click on the advertsiments in your store.
- An email address. You can get a free email at yahoo, hotmail or gmail.
- A paypal account. You may get a paypal account at paypal.com